1/19/11

More terrain for Gottacon!

I am excited that Rabbit Hole Games, will be providing a large amount of terrain for Gottacon. So I have been trying to get as much terrain as I can, finished before then.
Now Rabbit hole games is what we have decided is going to be the official name of the gaming group we have been growing over in my neck of the woods. Ricalope and I have quite the little haven of geekery going in our domicile and we have accumulated a group gamers. There is often some sort of game happening, so in order to try to keep a bulletin board of what's going on in the Rabbit hole as our house is affectionately called we have created a blog network. Check it out if you want to find out more.

Some more trees





I liked the oasis I made so much, that I decided I needed 3 more.







1 comment: