11/26/09

Finished Trees and a Gazebo

ok these have been finished for a few weeks now but when I last tried to post about it I realised that I didn't take enough pictures, and then it took me a while to remember to take more pics. well I finally remembered this morning. The top of the gazebo is removeable for ease of taking models in and out of it.



14 trees so far and I have enough supplies to make 14 more. for the amount of jungle I want for a table this is just the begining Ill probably need like 20 more after that.  more terrain is in the works I am working towards being able to play a planet strike on my daemon world. so walls are in order soon

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the jungle bases, I have similar ones but not with such bright colors. I like the runes on the gazebo.

    ReplyDelete