I know it as been a very long time since my last post. The lack of internet at home has been partly to blame. But mostly, for a while I wasn't working on anything for table top war gaming as my other hobbies took over. I have a lot of other projects on the go so trying to find a balance between all of them is still something I am looking for, and of course summer comes and everything gets put aside for fun and friends and parties. But now that fall is here the hobbies are back on my plate and I am once again being creatively productive. I started this unit quite a while ago (See the beginning here) then put it aside as the conversion was turning out to be a bit beyond my skills at the time, I was really struggling with them and getting frustrated. But the idea was a really good one and I had already bought the parts to make it happen. So admitting partial defeat I set them aside and forgot about them for a while. Then the new plastic seekers came out and I got inspiration like a light bulb just turned on. I picked up the seekers and pulled out the cat girls again. these were primed the morning after Halloween. I did not take pictures of the finished assembly, sorry. But now they are finished being painted so here are final pictures. And a finished hill. I realise now looking at the pictures, that in my rush to get them photographed and posted, I forgot about grass. So in the morning I will glue grass onto them and then they will be truly finished.