2/10/10

Pink Whores (PIP)

These 9 were the whores that i took to Gottacon with me. I ran out of time so I just made sure that they were fully basecoated. They still need a lot of touchups and highlights but they were good enough for the time that I had.
 
there was tons of inspiration for me at the convention, and I have massive terrain ideas floating around in my head. I barely survived Gottacon I am sick now from lowering my immune system from that insane gaming long weekend.I didn't take many pictures and forgot to get any of me in my costume on saturday, so once I track down some of the many that were taken I will post them for you. I have only been working on terrain because im sick and its fun and easy. I will eventually get back to finishing these and the seekers but for now im trying to take it easy and get my health back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment